I can't even count how many times I heard my mother say, "Don't drink out of the carton!!" She never said this to me of course, since I am not a fan of milk, but my brother heard it on a daily basis. So when that exact sentiment came out of my mouth a couple of weeks ago, I had to laugh. Scott is notorious about drinking milk from the carton. I don't grip too much since I am not a milk drinker, but little did I know he had someone observing him. Well, his little "apprentice" decided to take it upon herself to go to the fridge, grab the apple juice container, and bottoms up! I turned around just in time to see her going for it, as Scott was just looking at her in amazement. So, after reinforcing the rule of "No drinking out of the carton" to Bryleigh and Scott, you can rest assured it is okay to drink the milk and juice at our house, if you so wish.
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment