Monday, August 4, 2008

4 going on 14.....

Today I was getting lunch ready for Bryleigh and Addyson and I had just finished making our grilled cheese sandwhiches, so I called Bryleigh to come down for lunch...the conversation went a little something like this....

Mom: "Bryleigh, please come down, your lunch is ready!"

Bryleigh: "Hold on mom, I am sending a text message." (imagine her with her Disney princess play cell phone)

Mom: "Oh, who are you texting?"

Bryleigh: "My brother"

Apparently there are some siblings out there that I do not know about. I don't know what to be more concerned about...the fact that my 4 year old even knows what "texting" is, or the fact that she thinks she has a brother, who by the way is named "Rooney". What's next????

P.S. Okay...I know I have been slacking in the "posting" area, but please be assured that there is a lot coming...I am going to catch up on all the pictures and events that have taken place this summer...hope you enjoy them as much as we did making them!

No comments: