I had my 34 week visit with Dr. Patton yesterday and everything is good. My fluid levels are a little low, normal, but on the low side. She has advised me to really push the fluids this week and when I go back next Thursday (weekly visits now) she will check to see if it helped. If they get too much lower, it is likely she will induce. Baby Addyson's heartbeat was good and she was breathing like a champ. She also showed an early talent...sucking her toe! She is bigger than Bryleigh was at this stage already weighing in at 5lbs. 9oz. which is what Bryleigh weighed at birth! We are hoping to hang on for a few more weeks to let her grow as much as possible. I am feeling good...tired and uncomfortable, but good. We are anxious to see our little angel! Thanks to all for checking up on me and your kind thoughts and prayers...we are definitely on the countdown!
1 comment:
7/7/07...in the am, please..lol
Marshall
Post a Comment