Thursday, June 28, 2007

Scott's first kill

Yes, that is a snake...a rat snake to be exact. Seems as though he had taken up residence in our front flower bed. Scott was out messing in the yard and saw the tail of this creature slithering under a bush. He came in and told me there was a huge snake in the flower bed, but I didn't believe him. Two hours and a lot of "words" later, sure enough there it was. It was probably 2.5 - 3 feet long and with diameter of a half dollar...GROSS! Bryleigh kept wanting to go out there and I told her we couldn't, to which she replied, "Mommy...it's just a big worm!" Oh do we have some explaining to do...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bull S**t that was a poisonous snake and it was more like 4' long. That damn thing was creative and had a bit of an attitude.

Anonymous said...

Scotts first kill?....lol....I can still see his face grimmace.

Marshall

Anonymous said...

LMFAO.......a bit of an overstatement me thinks.. LOL

Marshall