I first must apologize for not updating more..things have been very busy around the Liles household. I went for my 32 week visit last week and everything was good. It was the first visit that I did not have to have a sonogram done, so it was weird. Dr. Patton measured my belly and listened to the heartbeat and again...everything is on track. I have been feeling good, just tired and uncomfortable. It is extremely hot here so that hasn't helped any...gotta love Texas! This past weekend I had some "leaky" fluid and upon calling the doctor was ordered to rest. So that is what I have been doing...trying to take it easy and put my feet up when I can. It is a little hard with a 2.5 year old, but Scott has been amazing and helpful! I go back for my 34 week visit on Wednesday and will have a sonogram done...I am anxious to see her and hear how much she weighs. For those of you that have not put your numbers in the pot for the b-day and weight...get them in...it is adding up! (editors note: Scott has made his decision on the date and weight, so I can't influence his decision when I learn the weight on Wed....Beth DON'T let him change..haha). I do have new pictures that need to be posted, so check back for those!
No comments:
Post a Comment