Saturday, June 2, 2007

Week 30 Dr.'s visit...On the Countdown...

I had my monthly visit to Dr. Patton's office on Thursday and it seems as though our little princess is already a great listener...as she headed my advice of "getting that hiney up"! Yes, you read right, she is head down...YEA!!! Everything looks great. Her heart rate is 142 and she weighs 3 lbs. 2 oz. She has become quite "active" and loves to give mommy a big kick right around bed time. I have grown accustomed to sleeping half the night in the recliner, as this is the only way to get comfortable these days, but that is okay. I am feeling really good overall and am defiantly in the "nesting" mode...much to Scott's dismay. He has been great at taking orders from me to move this and move that, or clean this and clean that....I can only do so much, but think at this point it all needs to be done...haha...Again...Father/Husband of the Year is a shoe in! Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts...it won't be long!

No comments: