I had my monthly visit to see Dr. Patton today and all is good. She did a sonogram which revealed that our little baby Addyson is 1 lb. 15 oz. and has a steady heartbeat of 142. All of her measurements are good, showing that she is growing normally. She is still in the breach position, which Dr. Patton says is okay for now, but if she hasn't turned in the next 4 weeks then she will try and turn her herself. Uuuuggg...I have heard this is uncomfortable, but I much rather her try that than have to opt for a C-section. Over the next couple of weeks I am going to send subliminal messages to our little princess telling her to get that hiney up! I am feeling good for the most part...sleeping at night has become an issue, but that is okay. We are happy that everything is looking good. I had my glucose test and lab work done today as well and will know the results later in the week. Thanks again for all the kind words and prayers...we are almost there!
No comments:
Post a Comment