Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sympathy Pains...


A couple of weeks ago Scott's big toe on his left foot started bothering him. Being a man he didn't think anything of it, then one day he came home and could barely walk on that foot. Once his shoe was off he realized he had a pretty ugly infection and his toe was red and swollen. As instructed, he soaked his foot in Epsom Salt for a while each day. At first Bryleigh was concerned asking "What's the matter daddy?" or "What happened daddy?" He would explain to her that he had a boo boo on his toe. Well on this particular day Bryleigh came up to me, after I had Scott all settled, and said "Mommy, my toe hurt, I need water in a pot like daddy!" How could I resist. Soon she and daddy were sitting in the living room "soaking". When I turned to go to the kitchen she told me that the water was making her toe "all better"!

No comments: