Well...it seems I have a family full of stubbornness. Where Bryleigh was stubborn and didn't want to stay in my belly, thus delivering at 35 weeks, baby Addyson is content on staying in as long as possible. I went for my weekly Dr.'s visit on Thursday the 5th and she is happy as can be. She is breathing great, heartbeat is strong and growing like a weed. I kept thinking that any day now she would make her appearance, but I am now forcing myself to the realization that August 5th is a long four weeks away and I should just face that reality. I know...I know...I need to be thankful that she is growing and comfortable, and I am. I would love nothing more than for a big, pink healthy baby girl without the complications we had with Bryleigh, but help a mama out...can we settle for 37 weeks??? Yes, it has come to me secretly bribing my daughter to make her grand entrance...Dallas is HOT people!!!!! I have my next appt. on Thursday the12th...I guess for now we wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment