Well....It's official....Baby Addyson has decided to live in my tummy permanently...or that is what it feels like...haha. I had my weekly visit with Dr. Patton today and she did a sonogram and everything looked good. Addyson is breathing and her heart rate is great. Next week will be the "growth" sonogram...we will get an estimate on her weight and make sure that she is growing like she should be. I am anxious to see what she weighs...having a baby over 6 lbs. is going to be different for us. I am also STILL dilated to 3 cm. I can't believe that I am that dilated and nothing is happening. We keep thinking that she will make her grand entrance any day now, but don't be surprised if it is another couple of weeks...I will be 38 weeks on Sunday so each day is progression and we are happy about that. Bryleigh helps put lotion on my belly every morning and each day so far she tells me..."mommy...I don't think she's coming out." Maybe she knows something we don't...hmmm...could be interesting on the day she says she is coming....My next visit is next Thursday, if we make it that far.
1 comment:
Oops. We didnt make it to the next appointment. Pretty Awesome.
Post a Comment