Monday, April 5, 2010

UPDATE: Playroom project

A while back, a long while back, I posted about a project that I was undertaking for our playroom and how I was going to do a piece a weekend and post my progress, blah, blah, blah....well folks, all two of you who read this blog, life happened. As usual, our crazy schedule got crazier and this was put on the back burner until last weekend!
I don't know what inspired me to say, "whatever important thing that has to be done today is gonna wait, we're building furniture today!", maybe the 78 degree weather we had on Saturday?... yep, that was it!
It was perfect...the kids rode their bikes, played in the water and we hammered and glued and drilled!
This is the third piece of seven. It is the media stand for our cubby system. This piece completes the bottom part of the system..YAY! I am hoping to complete two pieces next weekend...will keep you updated! But for now enjoy the pics!



The middle piece ~ Media Stand

The whole bottom put together and complete

**Note from the Editor - Please disregard the "junk" in our garage...we are in the middle of spring cleaning and this has become a storage for that "junk". Thanks!

No comments: