So...I wonder if anyone checked back this weekend for the finished product? Hmmm...for amusement purposes, I am going to say you did...and what did you find? Notta. I know, I know...this is becoming a habit in my crazy, stay at home mom, in school, volunteer extraordinaire life of mine.
Well, much to your surprise (maybe?) the cubby system is PAINTED!!! YEA!!! Yep...you read that correctly...it is painted and ready for all of the girls junk, err, toys! The reason for no pictures you ask? Well, although it is painted, it hasn't quite made it upstairs to the playroom yet. It is sitting in my dining room waiting for that final accent up the stairs.
After much contemplation we have finally decided on a way to "secure" all of the seven pieces together and, well...the "securing device" is sitting on a shelf somewhere in Home Depot just waiting for me to purchase! So, until that is done it will continue to take up residence in my dining room...much to my disapproval!
I hope to have it all assembled and decorated this week...I will give you a sneak peak tomorrow...stay tuned!
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment