Monday, August 31, 2009

Week two...

Today is the second week of school and after a bit of a rough start last week, I was anxious to see how today would go.
Last night we were getting ready for bed and she looked at me and said, "Mom, I am not going to cry tomorrow!" I was very proud of her, but knew that it could all change this morning.
When she got up she was in a great mood and was really excited to go to school...once we got there she walked right in and put her things away and sat at her desk. As I bent down to hug her she said, "Bye mom, love you!" with a huge smile on her face! YAY!!!!

Today was also Addyson's first day back at her Mother's Day out program. She was very excited to go to school, since Bryleigh is gone everyday she thinks she needs to be somewhere too! Scott and I dropped her off with a little apprehension and a few tears, but as soon as we were out of the room she was fine and playing! YAY!!!!

Now....what to do with a day to myself...this has been a LONG time commin'!!!

No comments: