Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneaky

Now that Addyson is older, she is allowed to go up and down the stairs freely and play as she wishes...it has been SO nice. On this particular day, Addyson and Bryleigh were playing upstairs in the playroom. I usually don't worry too much being that our playroom is open to the downstairs and I can hear all that goes on. Well, I was folding laundry and noticed that it had been quite for a little to long. So I called up to see what was going on. They both immediately replied that they were fine and began to come down stairs. As they rounded the corner after the first flight of stairs I noticed something different...Addyson...covered in marker!


Before I could get a question out of my mouth...

Bryleigh: "It was an accident mom!"
Me: "No, an accident would have been one mark, not a lot of marks strategically placed all over your sisters body!"
Bryleigh: "Well, she let me do it."
Me: (laughing) "That was nice of her, but you are not going to have markers upstairs anymore!"
Bryleigh: "Ok, sorry."

So here is Addyson...Bryleigh's personal canvas!

No comments: