That has been the theme of our lives. There is so much going on in our family that I barely have time to sit down anymore! What happened to those lazy afternoons of nothingness??? I so miss them!
We are all doing great and the girls have learned to go with the flow of things. Between my teaching Pre-K, going back to school to get my RN license, keeping up with all of our social calendars (which is just way out of hand!), Scott's traveling and all of the "extras" we seem to can't live without, we barely have time to sleep! But I must say we are having a wonderful time doing all of it!
This year is going to be a great one! In April Bryleigh and I, along with Grammy and Aunt Carla, will be going to Disney World for the first time! I have only been to Disney Land in CA, so this is a first for me too! Every morning we wake up and have to count to see how many days are left...so fun! We will be going for 5 days and they are packed with many fun adventures...I promise there will be pictures and video posted! Addy is going to miss out on this trip and get to stay home with daddy! I can't imagine trying to drag a 20 month old around all day...no fun for mommy or baby! The upside to this is we get to go again in a couple of years!
Bryleigh has already decided on which princess outfits she will be taking on our trip! We must have an outfit for every character dining experience we have...whew! It is sure to be a trip of a lifetime for her!
Once we get back from Florida, we have a few weeks and then turn around and head to Mexico for my sisters 24th birthday! This will be an "adult" trip, so the girls won't make it, but it will be a nice gateway for Scott and I since we haven't had one of those in over a year! We are looking forward to spending time with my side of the family!
Next is our annual Fredericksburg trip...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this trip! It's a nice relaxing time with tons of shopping, beer and good German food!
In October we will be going to Las Vegas to witness the marriage of some dear friends of ours! It is going to be a great celebration and a lot of fun, as this is our favorite vacation destination! What can I say...we love us some poker!
So as you can see...it is going to continue to be crazy around here, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
Love to all....
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment