Saturday, February 14, 2009

A few recent conversations.

Please enjoy a few conversations that I have had with Bryleigh over the past few weeks...

Picture this:
Bryleigh is upstairs playing when all of the sudden she starts down the stairs with an arm load of baby blankets. She gets down stairs comes into the living room and says this:

"Work, work, work. I have all of this laundry to do and I haven't even had a shower yet!"

_________________________________________________________________

Bryleigh came home from her Valentine party at school telling me this:

Bryleigh: "Mom, I didn't eat one of your cupcakes because I am confused to it."

Me: "Confused to it? What do you mean?"

Bryleigh: "I am confused to it! You know what I mean!"

A few hours later...
Bryleigh is washing her hands in the sink in our bathroom and says:

Bryleigh: "Mom, I can't use that soap because I am confused to it!"

Me: "Oh, you mean allergic?"

Bryleigh: "Yes...allergic..I told you you knew what I meant!"

_________________________________________________________________

A few days ago on our way home from school.

Bryleigh: "Mom, I have a boyfriend and his name is JT and it is okay because he is a Red Raider too!"


Oh, the mind of a 4 year old! We love you Bryleigh and look forward to our conversations every day!

No comments: