Can you guess the theme of our lives lately? Yep, Busy! Sorry it has been a long time, but with all that is going on, I have barely had time to get on the computer for personal reasons!
I have been helping out at Bryleigh's mother's day out program all year and it has been fun. I was in the baby class with Addyson and loving it. Well, last week they asked me if I would move to one of the Pre-K classes, due to a teacher leaving. I was excited for the challenge and immediately said "Yes!" Well...after two days, a challenge it is! Don't get me wrong, I love that the kiddos that I have are now able to talk and wipe their own "bobobs" as we affectionately call our bottoms in our house! But it is a change of pace...always something going on, and making sure they are learning all they need to know before Kinder! Whew!
On top of that I officially started school too...It is a big lesson learned in time management...I keep telling myself that if we, and by that I mean my family, can get through the next 2 years we will be set! So here we go....
Everyone else is doing great! Bryleigh continues to amaze me with all she knows and says...Addyson, just moved up into a "older" class at school and it makes me sad. She no longer sits in a high chair to eat, but at a little table with a little chair. And she is sleeping on a nap mat! I don't know how they are getting her to do that, but I wish they would send some of that "magic dust" home with me! I can't believe our baby is no longer a baby....sniffle, sniffle!
Scott is doing great and has taken over, where I am unable due to studying, without even a blink! What an amazing daddy and hubby! I am truly blessed!
Our computer is still on the fritz and I can't get my picture program to work...I think it is about time for an upgrade, but this computer has served us well! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until you are seeing those precious little angels faces again!
Love to all...
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment