Since today is the last day of 2008, I thought I would do a little "reflecting", if you will. This past year was a good one for the Liles household. Can't complain really. Bryleigh turned 4, which I can't believe, and started Pre-K. Addyson had her first birthday, which was the first of many "firsts" for her. Now she has walking and talking down pat! It's amazing to see how much they have grown, physically and mentally! I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for them.
Scott continues to do well in his job and does a fantastic job of supporting his three girls! I am blessed to have such an amazing husband! I know it can only get better!
One big event of this year was my baby sister Beth getting married. That was great fun and we wish her and Kevin many, many years of happiness!
We have been blessed with a wonderful group of friends who we could not live without. This past year held many, many great times and we made memories to last a lifetime!
I decided to go back to work by helping out at the mother's day out program the girls go to. It was a very challenging job at first, but has grown into an experience that has made me grow as an individual and for that I am thankful. Another decision I have made is to go back to school. I will be attending a local college to get my RN license. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but know this will be a great thing for me and my family. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through these next two years.
I could go on and on about all the things we did this year and how wonderful they are, but really all it boils down to is family and friends. I hope that in the year to come we continue to be blessed with these great and loving relationships, because that is all we need.
So, to you and yours...Happy New Year!
The Liles,
Scott, Emily, Bryleigh & Addyson
P.S. I know many of you are looking for new pictures, and I do have them. Unfortunately our computer program that runs my photo's is down right now. As soon as I work out the "kinks" I will be posting TONS of new pictures and interesting stories so continue to check back!
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired
3 days ago
2 comments:
Sorry that we didn't get to see you guys when we were in Arlington. Have a great New Year! Gots to love those great hubbies that take care of us needy girls!
Thanks for the big event mention!:) we love ya'll
Beth and Kevin Denman
Post a Comment