
Bryleigh LOVES doing art projects. So for a while now, while Addyson is napping, she and I have been making wonderful works of art! This particular day was one of our first and I found this amazing website, www.kidscraftweekly.com, that tailors crafts to kiddos...perfect! So I gathered our supplies...paper towels, water, dropper, and food coloring. I got everything set up and away she went. This was so fun for her (and simple for mama) and she had a blast. She would fill the dropper with the colored water and then drop onto the paper towel...and walah! a masterpiece was born. This little project was also educational, as she learned what colors are made from mixing two together!
Once she was finished I knew I had to display them somewhere...and what better place than our back door. I knew there was a reason that I had been putting off putting blinds on that door! It is a perfect place to hang her artwork and we enjoy it every time we sit to eat a meal together!
No comments:
Post a Comment