For a while now Bryleigh has wanted to answer the phone when it rings...I usually let her do this with my cell phone, since I have very specific rings for family members. For instance when "Crazy" by Patsy Cline sounds she knows it's "Crazy Grammy", when "Bleeding Love" rings it is Scott...and so on. But when it comes to our home phone, no way...too many random people calling. Well that all changed this week.
Scott was home with the girls while I went to a meeting. On my way home I called to check on things and this is how the phone conversation went....
Phone...ring, ring
Bryleigh: "Who is this?"
Me: "Bryleigh, this is mommy. That is not how you answer the phone, sweetie. You say hello."
Bryleigh: "I know mommy, but I couldn't read the caller id, so I didn't know who it was!"
WOW...what do you say to that? I just laughed and made a mental note to start practicing how to use and answer the phone....the correct way. Reading will come in it's own time.
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment