Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rainbows make anything better!

We haven't seen the sun in three days, our driveway is still a frozen tundra, we are trapped in our own home and there are only so many things you can do before you start eating. everything. in. sight.

I thought I would surprise everyone tonight with a dinner that would hopefully bring a smile back to our "I'm about to kill you" faces! I'm talking about Rainbow Pancakes!!!



I saw these here and thought it would be a great thing to try out this week, with the "no sun" and all. The girls absolutely loved them!



Bryleigh's comment was, "Wow mom, they really are a rainbow!" I guess she didn't think I knew who Roy G Biv was...geez, give me a little credit!


Addy was shocked that I could do something like this, her comment was, "Mom how did you make these? They are neat!" Yes, baby, mommy can be cool at her age!


I must say that these were the BEST pancakes I have ever had...probably had something to do with the real butter and buttermilk!
This week has so not been good for my weight watcher points...and yes, I have counted every. single. one. Let's just say, "THANK GOODNESS FOR FLEX POINTS!!!!"

No comments: