Well, school was cancelled again today. I am not kidding. It's beginning to seem like any threat of ice and GPISD throws their hands in the air and surrenders. Not that I don't like a day off here and there, but this is our 5th day off school in the past two weeks!
Thanks to mother nature we will now have the pleasure of going to school on Good Friday and Memorial Day. Great. AND if the state does not grant us a waiver then we will be making up the other three days at the end of Spring Break. Can you really call it a break if it is only two days long? I think not. *sigh*
I sure hope we go to school tomorrow or this mama might need to be put in the official loony bin...this weather is driving me CRAZY!!!! Pray people...pray.
On a lighter note, for the whole three people that read this blog, I have been doing good on my challenges this year.
Books read to date: 11
Weight loss to date: 7.2
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment