Hi there...just wanted to let you know that I have NOT dropped off the face of the earth!
Things are going good here in GP...I am in the middle of Spring semester and boy, these classes are a whoopin'! Who knew that Pathophysiology could be so hard? Wait, you did? Why didn't you tell me! I am studying ALL. THE. TIME. Which means....no time for "projects" (boo. hiss.)
I had good intentions to finish building my cubby system by now, but with Strep taking up residence in our household for, oh like, FOREVER, and then this thing called "staying up till all hours of the night to try and pass a test" my cubby system has been non-existent. I walk by my two lonely base cubbies and long for the day to be able to pick up my power tools (or Scott's power tools, rather) and make "friends" to go along with them. Someday. Maybe in May, but someday. Watch out summer...your days are going to be filled with saw dust and gorilla glue!!!
As for the rest of the fam...they are fabulous. Scott is working like crazy and traveling a bit. Bryleigh is doing wonderful in Kindergarten and has received all "1's", which are equivalent to "A's" on her report cards...bright chicka, that one is! Addyson is...well....Addyson. That child has the will power of a super hero, hence the reason she is #2. If the good Lord had given me her first, there would have been no others. But, with that said, she is lovable, precious and we wouldn't trade her for the world!
We are gearing up for Spring Break around these parts and with that comes the week long vacation at the beach. Gulf Shores, AL beach. White sand. Nice cold drinks with umbrellas. Hours upon hours of beach sitting. You get the picture? The girls are so excited. They have never been to a beach before and are prepped and ready to build their first sand castle! We can't wait!
Hope everyone has an enjoyable Spring Break and check back in a couple for what I am sure are to be some great photo's from an amazing vacay!
Loves.
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment