As soon as Bryleigh got home from school we started talking about what we were going to do with her hair. One minute she wanted to wear it down, the next up...but one thing was for sure...it was to be curly!
So about an hour before it was time to leave, we went to work. I was sooo looking forward to this time with her, she and I chatting about all the fun she was going to have. It was also a little sad as I thought about how quickly she is growing up and soon there will be a time when she won't need me to fix her hair or button her dress just right, *sigh.
Anywho...she sat on the bathroom counter top, still as could be, giddy with every curl the curling iron made. Once it was all said and done, she decided to wear it partly up and I think it looked just beautiful.
Next up was go get a little blush and lip gloss on for the big reveal to daddy. We went into the other room and got her dressed and when daddy walked around the corner in his suit, looking as handsome as ever, his expression on his face was worth a million words. I so wish I would have had my camera aimed and ready, but you will just have to take my words for it. He took one look at her, took a deep breath and said, "Oh my, I think you are going to be the most beautiful one there!" Bryleigh beamed with joy!
Now, I did get my camera ready for a few before shots, enjoy!
Bryleigh ~ Daddy/Daughter Dance 2010
Bryleigh and DaddyNow you can't go without a few pics of your BFF! I have a feeling we will have these types of pictures from now until they graduate! I love it!
Bryleigh and her BFF SydneyWhen I first found out I was pregnant with a little girl, all I dreamed about was "dolling" her up. Tonight was the first of many nights that this will happen, and although she will grow up and won't need as much help, I will cherish these precious moments that she and I get to spend together, because before I know it they will be gone and her date won't be daddy!
I love you Bryleigh Christine, you are a princess!


No comments:
Post a Comment