Monday, February 15, 2010

The best snack ever!

Scott and I were going to a friends house for dinner Saturday night. An annual Valentine's Dinner and I was bringing a finger food dessert...and what's better than chocolate dipped strawberries? Ummm....nothing.

So I went to making them quietly while the girls were upstairs playing because I knew the minute they saw them it would be all over but the crying...there is NO way that my two little angels could just "look and not touch"!

Well..I was almost done when I hear Bryleigh exclaim, "What smells like chocolate kisses?" which was followed by a loud booming as they both came running down the staircase.

After much begging and sweet little faces, I gave in and let them eat one each....even if they were for the party!



After they were done, with big, messy chocolate faces they both said, "This is the best snack ever!" I think I see lots of dippin' in my future!

No comments: