We have been planning this trip since August of 08 and to finally have it happen was wonderful! As a mom, seeing Bryleigh's eyes light up every time a princess came up to her or someone called her "princess" was enough to last me a life time.
We had an amazing time and there are lots of stories to tell and photos to be "ooooed and aaaaed" over, but for now (since it is late and this mommy is exhausted) I will leave you with this one.
Grammy, Me, Auntie Carla & Bryleigh in front of Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom!An ENORMOUS thank you goes out to Grammy and Auntie Carla for making this trip with us. I know it was as fun for you as it was for Bryleigh and I. I can't imagine you not being there with me to experience this with her! The memories that were made will be etched in my heart forever! We love you!!!
Check back through out the week as I will be updating with all the stories and pictures! Good night to all!
Check back through out the week as I will be updating with all the stories and pictures! Good night to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment