Today was a study day for me, as Sunday's usually are, so I told Bryleigh that if she was really good for daddy and was nice to sister, that we could do a craft after her nap. So when she woke up we started searching for something to make. I had purchased real clay from Crayola, but upon reading the directions, it was something for her and I to do when Addy was napping. It was going to be a little messy and if Addy tried to eat it....well it's not a good idea. Bryleigh had it in her mind that she wanted to "sculpt" something, so I hit the web. I found a recipe for homemade clay, SUPER easy, and away we went! This was our first creation...a nice flower! We had a blast and it is even something that Addy can play with and if she happens to digest some of it, oh well...it's just flour, salt and water! Not to mention I already had everything I needed and again, with this recession...it's an easy project that didn't cost anything! That's my kinda fun!
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment