January 4, 2012 was the first celebration of the year. Scott's 36 Birthday!
We had three celebrations for his day this year and can you believe that I did not get one.single.picture. Wife of the year award, I know. So, I guess you are just going to have to take my word for it.
Wednesday the 4th was his actual birthday date and so we celebrated by going out to eat at Babe's Chicken in Cedar Hill. If you have never been to Babe's, go...run there now! It is delish. Chicken, mashed potatoes, cream corn, green beans and THE BEST biscuits you have ever laid your lips on...with honey? Yes! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. So, our little family had dinner and then came home to sing the "happy birthday" song and have daddy's favorite....a chocolate chip cookie cake.
Friday it was "Adult" birthday party...celebration numero dos. A few of our friends met us at The Melting Pot for a fondue feast! It was a blast...a 3.5 hour blast to be exact. I love looooonnnnnggg dinners like the ones you get at The Melting Pot. It was full of great food, wonderful friends and lots of laughs!
Sunday we celebrated in our home with Scott's family. Gran, Pappy and Aunt Staci joined us along with my sister Anna and her fiance' Brett. Per the birthday boy's request we had ham, sweet potatoes, mac-n-cheese, veggies and rolls with brownies and ice cream for dessert. It was a great night. Even Uncle T and G-man joined us in the end to eat up the leftovers!
I loved celebrating the person who provides, loves and cares for myself and our two girls. We are very blessed and extremely grateful for all he does for us.
Happy Birthday Sweets! Your girls adore you.
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment