Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet Mrs.....

At the end of every school year Bry and I start talking about which teacher she wants for the next year. Well, this year, for second grade, it was an instant, "Mrs. Quate!" I was secretly ecstatic because that is exactly who I hoped she would get. Well, here in ol' GP we have to wait ALL SUMMER LONG before we can find out which teacher the kiddos will get. I get the reasoning behind it all...but really? Can you help a mama out? I do not need the stress of worrying all summer long!

I really should be thankful. Powell Elementary is the BEST school in GPISD, really, check it out, so there is no reason to not think that all the teachers are fabulous, but when you have your heart set on one....well, you have your heart set on one.

So, Meet the Teacher finally came last Thursday and we rushed up to the school with fingers crossed to find out who Bryleigh would be spending her second grade year with. And what would our wondering eyes find but......


Mrs. Quate!!!
We are super excited and know that our little princess will have the best year yet...and this mama can stop worrying....whew....it's exhausting!

No comments: