Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's a Barnyard Moosical!!

The show poster
At Powell Elementary, every grade level performs at a PTA meeting. This year the first grade performed "A Barnyard Moosical" and it was sooo cute! All of the kiddos did a fantastic job and looked fabulous in their animal costumes!


The stage
There was a group of first grade parents who put a LOT of time and effort into making sure everything looked great for our children! I think they did a GREAT job!


Bryleigh and her friend Kennedie
Bryleigh's class were chickens in the "moosical" and they did a great job performing to their song, "The Funky Chicken"!

Bryleigh and Sydney

Addyson and the cutest chicken I know, Bryleigh
It was such a great night and I am so proud of my Bryleigh for doing a great job on her speaking part! A special "thank you" goes out to our awesome volunteers at Powell...your hard work paid off!


No comments: