As you can tell, from my lack of posting, things have been a bit crazy here in the Liles household. I am still promising that I will get Christmas and new recent pictures up as soon as I can. Hang in there please! Bryleigh is doing great. She started back to school last week and is loving it, as usual. She is so stinking smart...it just amazes me! Yesterday she came home from school with 3 stickers and stamps on both hands. The conversation went like this:
Mom: "Bryleigh, who gave you the stamps and stickers?"
Bryleigh: "Ms. Julie gave me the stamps for doing good in stretch-n-grow."
Mom: "What about the stickers?"
Bryleigh: "Ms. Janika gave me them for cooperating momma, I cooperated!"
I just smiled...at least she's "cooperating" at school!
Addy is getting bigger every day. She will be 6 months on the 21st and I can't believe it. She is rolling over, sitting up (almost without help), and trying to get those chunky legs under her to take off and crawl...She is sleeping through the night, with the exception of the past few...she seems to be teething and she wakes up fussy a couple of times in the night...needless to say, Mommy and Daddy are REALLY tired! But tonight we hit a milestone...Little Miss Addyson is moving upstairs to her nursery. She has been camped out in our room since birth. (It's much easier to get up and walk a few feet than up a flight of stairs and across to the other side of the house.) I don't know how I will do with this. They say it is easier to move the second child, but knowing she is my last is making it more difficult! I guess I will sleep another day.
Scott is doing great! His job is wonderful and he is producing like crazy! Cores, that is. He received a call from his boss today and was told that his plant was the only one with gains this month...WAY TO GO BABY! He has been home since before Christmas, but the traveling starts back the end of this month. I don't know if I will ever get use to it....I just don't like him being gone. Luckily I have great friends and family close by!
Lastly, I am well. I had a few dizzy spells last week and finally went to the doctor. They did a bunch of test and an EKG. I was sent home with a Holter Monitor for 24 hours. They monitored my heart to see if maybe something was going on that would be causing my dizziness. All my test came back normal and the EKG showed nothing. I am still waiting the results of the 24 hour monitor, but suspect everything to be fine. The doctor just said I needed rest...hhhmmm....with a 3 year old and a 6 month old...don't see that happening in the near future, but it's great advice!
Hope everyone is having a great 2008 and check back this weekend for updated pictures!
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment