Happy 2008! I know that it has been almost a month since my last post, but things are great. I will be posting pictures from Christmas and NYE soon. Bare with me..things are crazy and it is only the 3rd day of the new year...goodness! Bryleigh is doing wonderful. She will be starting back to school on Monday and is looking forward to that. Addy is growing every day. She is now rolling EVERYWHERE and is trying to sit up...I am amazed at how quickly she grasp things and am also sad that she has come so far in what seems like a short period...I had a "moment" the other day when I realized that she was my last baby...oh, don't worry...like I said...it was a moment. I have many stories and events to share and will, as soon as I have a few hours to do it. Thanks to all of you who are adamant readers and to those who only stop by occasionally. We feel extremely blessed and wish you all health, happiness and tons of laughter in the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment