GIRL!!! We are very pleased to announce that we are in fact having another precious little princess. I was so certain that we were going to have a boy (that is the trend in the Liles family) that we had a name picked out and bedding ready...now we are back to square one...which I am thrilled to be at! We have yet to pick a name, but have many contenders...now to just get Scott to agree with ME! haha The great thing is that baby girl #2 will be born only a few weeks before Bryleigh was born, so those 8 HUGE tubs of clothes that I have will fit her too!!! And the nursery can stay the same, which Scott is happy about, being it will save him some money! But honey...there are important details you have forgotten....the proms, formals and of course the weddings!!!!!!
1 comment:
VEGAS BABY VEGAS!!!!!!
Post a Comment