Today was an exciting day for Miss Bryleigh. She has never seen snow before (other than t.v.) so when she woke up this morning her eyes lit up! "It's snowing!!" she said to me over and over. "I want to hold it!" she kept telling me and I told her that we would go and play after lunch. All morning she kept going to the back door and looking out the window to make sure it hadn't mysteriously disappeared. So when the time came, I bundled her up (insert your Ralphie jokes here) and we were off. She ran right to one of the flower beds, since that is the only place that really had any quantity of snow left bent down and put a big glove full right into her mouth! (Thanks to daddy for telling her snow tasted great!) She thought it was the best tasting ice she had ever laid her lips on and proceeded to keep cramming it into her mouth, as I, being the paranoid mom, tried to check for dirt, grass or any other form of nature I didn't want sliding down her throat and sitting in her belly. Over all she had a wonderful time and I enjoyed seeing everything through her eyes....that's the best part!
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
1 comment:
Confucius says "Never eat yellow snow!" What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment