I had my second visit to see Dr. Patton today and all is great! We would like to introduce you to our "peanut". (Editor's note: For those who aren't familiar with looking at a sonogram, focus on what is in the dark circle in the middle of the pic!) Okay, okay...so it is a precious little baby, but at this point it is a bit hard to tell the difference. I am 10.5 weeks now and everything is going good. All of his/her measurments are right on mark and my due date is officially Aug.5th....we will see if I can hold out that long! I am feeling a bit better. Today was a good day, but have the Zofran on standby when needed. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will see the sickness diminish compeletly...I have my fingers crossed! As you can tell we don't know the sex yet, but in the sonogram room today, it sure "looked" like a boy!!! We will find out for sure on our April visit! Thanks to Grammy and Bop for the first gifts for the little one...Texas Tech booties and Texas Tech binki...I am sure Scott will make sure those get plenty of use! Check back for updates!
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment