Geez....how bad am I? I didn't realize that it had been so long since I last posted....hope you haven't given up on me yet....
As some of you know we have been dealing with foundation issues. You never imagine when you build a house that in 4 years you will have foundation trouble....we were those people, yet here we are, smack dab in the middle of it all. No worries...it is all under warranty, but still a MAJOR HASSLE!
As of today, they have installed piers around the front parameter of the house. Once they did this it moved the house so much that our garage literally fell off it's tracks. Nice. So they had to come and tear down all the brick and "straighten" the wall. Today the bricker was here replacing all the bricks that have cracked around the outside of the house. The landscape people have come and replaced all my nice pretty shrubs that they killed, but put the wrong thing in...so we get to do that all over again. Once the brick work is done the garage door people will be out to replace all the tracking and the door itself. Next week we have to have two windows replaced due to the seal breaking when the piers were pressurized.
Once all that is done the inside work starts...all the cracks fixed, tile through out the whole house replaced, my counter tops fixed (there is a huge gap between the stone) and the grout fixed.
I wish this upon no one. I just pray that once it is done we can sell quickly....keep your fingers crossed!
As for the fam...Scott is doing great. Work is steady and he is traveling again. Bryleigh started swim lessons and is a natural (thanks to daddy). She is swimming across the pool almost unassisted and will go under water to retrieve things. Addy is minutes away from walking. She wants to but hasn't built up the courage to let go yet. I am anxious for this day, but also dreading it. She now has an adorable "toothy" grin....6 teeth to be exact. And if you can believe it, will turn 1 in just a few short weeks. My how the time flies!
Well...check back, hopefully I will have some pics posted this week! Happy 4th of July to you all!
The liles'
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment