Has it really been almost two months since I last posted??? I do apologize...don't know where the time has gone. Things have been quite busy around the Liles household, but should be slowing down slightly...maybe...hopefully...okay, who am I kidding? We have been super busy with all the events leading up to my sisters wedding, but as of March 15th it all went off with a bang! Congratulations to Beth and Kevin...may you have a wonderful marriage and life together! So now we start back with our day to day living...Bryleigh started soccer and has her first game on Saturday, March 29th...should be interesting. She is such a girly-girl and just "prances" around the field...but what can I say...I created her! All in all she is really enjoying it, but I feel that dance/tumbling are in our future for this one...much to daddy's dismay. Honey, maybe Addy will be your hockey player?
Addyson is growing like a little weed...and I am almost sad that 8 months have come and gone so quickly. But I do look forward to what is to come. Her personality is amazing and she is so determined. When she wants something she goes after it, stopping at nothing until she reaches her goal...that is great and I can't wait to see where that trait takes her in life! We are looking forward to the summer weather and our many days out by the pool...Addy's first time in the water will be a post for sure! Our summer is already filling up with great vacations like Sea World, our annual trip to Fredricksburg, Vegas and hopefully a cruise with all of our friends...should be fun and that is only the beginning!
Keep an eye out...I will be doing a lot of updating of photo's soon...and will try to not get so behind...geez!
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment