
Last week Bryleigh's play room was in MUCH need of cleaning, (It is amazing how quickly she can destroy that room) so I took Addyson and her little Baby Einstein play gym upstairs to get to work. She was laughing at the star that hangs and plays music and lights up and looking at herself in the mirror that is above her. Occasionally she would check to make sure we were still in the room, but other than that she was happy and talking up a storm. As Bryleigh was finishing up the play room, I moved to her bedroom where all of her books were piled on the floor around her bed. It only took me about 10 minutes to get them back into order on her bookshelf, but about halfway through I noticed I hadn't heard Addy in a while. Afraid that Bryleigh had tried to put her into her baby doll bed, I panicked and jumped up. This is what I found. Addyson crashed out...I guess watching us do all that cleaning just wore her out.
No comments:
Post a Comment