Monday, October 29, 2007

Bryleigh's first crush(es)!


Who knew that a three year old could be "boy crazy"!! Today I was doing some laundry and I came into the kitchen and noticed that some of my things that were on the fridge with magnets were on the floor...As I went to look around I noticed that these magnets were now holding up a picture of Troy (Zac Efron) and Chad (Corbin Bleu) on the other side of the fridge. Yes, these are her two favorite boys from High School Musical! I had bought her a magazine (she loves them just like her mother) with some HSM stuff on the cover and today she was flipping through and tore these pages out. When I asked her why she did this, she said "Mommy I like them and you put things you like on the fridge." I just had to laugh...and get a picture of course.

No comments: