
No...HSM isn't the latest illegal drug people...it is HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL and our 3 year old (going on 13) is totally addicted! I had heard about this amazing movie that had come out on Disney last year, but with Bryleigh only into PBS cartoons at the time, we never watched it. One day early this year, while listening to Disney Radio on XM satellite, we heard a song from the movie. Bryleigh loved it and said, "Mommy, can you put that on your ipod?" So, I did and then thought well, she might want to watch the movie....little did I know that was just the beginning. We watched the first HSM over and over and over and over...get my drift? Then we had to purchase the HSM2 soundtrack before the movie came out and now we watch the second installment of this very cute movie, I must say, over and over and over. Any time we are out and see ANYTHING to do with HSM we must buy....she loves it! Not only does she love the music, but she is now telling us that Corbin Bleu is her boyfriend. I can't imagine what it will be like around our house once we go to the Hannah Montana concert on Nov. 14th.....goodness!
1 comment:
You do know that those lovely HM tickets are reselling on ebay for upwards of $600 apiece, don't you? LOL
Post a Comment